Smokey Old Fashioned
Classic short whiskey cocktail, designed to enhance the flavours in the whiskey.
- Whiskey (we used Bushmills Black Bush)
- Lapsang Souchong Tea
- Sugar syrup (melt a little sugar into a little boiling water and allow to cool)
- Cherry and Orange Peel to garnish
Strong brew the Lapsang Souchong and leave to cool. Mix equal measures of the strong brewed tea and whiskey in a glass, add a little sugar syrup and stir. Add ice and garish.
Lemon & LimE RUMcHARA
Based on Kraken Rum's KRAKANCHARA recipe.
- 2 oz Rum (We used Kraken Black Spiced Rum)
- 3 oz LuLin Lemon & Lime Green Tea (strong infused)
- dash of lime juice
- Pinch of citric acid
Top with Club Soda (sour) / Top with lemonade (sweet)
Garnish: Lime wedge
Build over ice in a Highball glass, stir and serve.